What do we cover?
The P&C insurance industry’s leading professional training program for new and aspiring product managers. Cronin’s PM Academy covers the Whys and the Hows of Product Management, including theory and background, formulae and calculations, and specific applications.
Topics covered include:
- Insurance Financial Statements and how product managers can influence them.
- Product Management in an organization and the role of a PM.
- Pricing segmentation and risk selection.
- Premium earning and loss development patterns and how they are impacted by business decisions.
- Key Performance Metrics for managing a book of business.
- Ratemaking basics and working with actuaries.
- Competitive intelligence and how to apply it.
The four-day class session is a mix of presentation, Q&A discussion and hands-on exercises. The handout binder serves as a useful desk reference.
Who should attend?
- New and aspiring product managers.
- Experienced pricing analysts working toward a PM role.
- Underwriting, Marketing and Claims managers seeking a broader perspective on the business.
- Finance, budget and planning managers looking for more insight into the business decisions that drive the numbers.
- IT business analysts and managers responsible for executing the product.
- Business Intelligence and reporting analysts who manage data and information for product and actuarial analysis.
- Professionals and senior leaders new to the insurance industry.
Up to 26 hours of CPE credit for CPAs may be available. Contact Michael Cronin for details.
Download the registration flyer for more details.
One of the best trainings I have been to…I have an extremely long list of relevant takeaways.
Interesting case studies and thought-provoking scenarios. Best insurance seminar I’ve been to..
Mike communicates clearly and gives real tangible real world examples.